Grant Summit Cabin Rental Agreement
Grant Summit Cabin Rental Agreement
Kenny & Cindy Hill
247 County Road 310
Bryant , AL 35958
Short Term Rental Agreement
(Please Print Legibly in Ink)
This agreement made this _____ day of ______________. 2012 between
Name(s) ______________________________________Phone (_____)______________.
(hereinafter called the Tenants) and (Grant Summit Cabins)
(hereinafter called the Landlord) concerning the short term rental of the property located at 395 County Road 159, Bryant, AL
Total people in renting party:_________Adults: _________Children:__________
Rental period begins at 4:00 p.m. e.s.t. on _______________________________.
and ends at 11:00 a.m. e.s.t. on_______________________________________.
Rental Amount: $_______, per night for up to 4 people and $10.00 per person extra,
________ number of night =____________,
Add $40.00 Maintenance Fee. Add Rental Security Deposit: $200.00
(Refundable according to the Terms of the Agreement.)
Deposit due with signed agreement: $200.00
Total due 30 days prior to arrival: ________________________.
Terms of the Agreement:
1. You must be at least 25 to rent a cabin. Children are more than welcome accompanied by adults.
2. Landlord has the right to inspect the premises without prior notice at any time to enforce the terms of this agreement. Should the Tenants violate any of the terms of this agreement, the rental period could be terminated immediately. The Tenants waive all rights to process if they fail to vacate the premises upon termination of the rental period. The Tenants shall vacate the premises at the expiration time and date of this agreement or $50.00 per. Hour Charged.
3. Non-Smoking--- NO EXCEPTIONS!!! Guest(s) acknowledge and understand that all parts of the cabin non-smoking. Guest(s) agrees to pay not less than $350 for odor abatement if they smoke in the cabin. Cigarette butts shall be disposed of properly and not be left on the grounds. Costs for cleanup will be deducted from the security deposit.
4. Damage to Property – Guest(s) acknowledges and understands that the cabin is to b left undamaged, beyond normal wear and tear. If rental property is not left in suitable condition, Guest(s) acknowledges and understands that Landlord reserves the right to withhold fees from the Guest’s security deposit to repair/replace or clean damaged property. If such charges exceed the deposit amount then the Guest(s) authorizes the Landlord to bill the guest for this additional amount.
5. Tenants shall maintain the premises in a good, clean and presentable condition, and use the premises only in a careful and lawful manner. The tenants shall leave all dishes washed before check-out. The tenants agree that the Landlord shall deduct costs of said services from the security deposit prior to refund if tenants cause damage to the premises or its furnishings. (Security deposits will be returned within one week of departure date)
6. The Tenants shall dispose of all waste material generated during the rental period in a lawful manner and put the trash in the bags located under the sink. The Tenants may place the bags on the porch on or before the day of check-out. Tenants are cautioned not to leave trash outside overnight because it attracts animals.
7. The Tenants shall pay for any damages done to the premises over and above normal wear and tear.
8. No animals or pets of any kind will be brought onto the premises.
9. The Tenants shall not sublet the property.
10. The Tenants shall have no more than 6 (six) persons reside or sleep on the premises, except for special permission from the Landlord.
11. The Tenants shall behave in a civilized manner and shall be good neighbors respecting the rights of the surrounding property owners. The Tenants shall not create noise or disturbances likely to disturb or annoy the surrounding property owners. Creating a disturbance of the above nature shall be grounds for immediate termination of this agreement and Tenants shall then immediately vacate the premises. Quiet hour starts at 10 PM and outdoor noise should be kept to a minimum.
12. Landlord shall provide towels, linens, cups, knives, forks, spoons, dishes, 1 roll toilet paper, washer & dryer, and other items as commonly used by the Landlord’s family. Toilet paper, paper towels, body wash, dish detergent, shampoo, conditioner, and any other consumables are to be purchased by the Tenants. No reimbursement will be made for unused consumables left at the premises. If consumables exist at the premises when the Tenants arrive, the Tenants are free to use them. Showers and laundry facilities are strictly for Tenants use only.
13. There shall be no smoking inside the premises. Smoking is permitted outside the cabin only. Put butts in cans provided. $50.00 fee for butts on ground.
14. The Tenants and Tenants’ Guests shall hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Landlord against any and all claims of personal injury, property damage, or loss arising from use of the premises regardless of the nature of the accident, injury, or loss. Tenants expressly recognize that any insurance for property damage or loss which the Landlord may maintain on the property does NOT cover the personal property of Tenants, and that Tenants should purchase their own insurance for Tenants and Guests if such coverage is desired.
15. Rental Security Deposit amount is refundable (minus a $75 processing fee) up to 30 days prior to the beginning of the rental period. After 30 days prior to the rental period, the Landlord shall retain the initial Rental Security Deposit and tenant is responsible for payment of full rental amount for all time reserved. Deposit shall be returned within 2 weeks of check-out, upon satisfactory inspection.
16. Tenants agree to pay all reasonable costs, attorney’s fees, and expenses that shall be made or incurred by Landlord enforcing this agreement.
17. Tenants expressly acknowledge and agree that this Agreement is for transient occupancy of the Property, and that Tenants do not intend to make the property a residence or household.
18. We occasionally experience outages that are beyond our control. We report outages as each occurs. No refunds or compensation will be given for any outages.
19. There shall be no refunds of rents due to shortened stays or ruined expectations because of weather conditions, work, family emergencies, or other commitments.
20. Only legally owned and permitted firearms shall be allowed on the premises according to state and local laws. NO HUNTING ALLOWED are discharging of firearms.
21. Four wheel drive vehicles are recommended during snowy months due to grade of driveway. Driveway will be plowed as needed.
22. Tenants agree that Fireworks and other hazardous materials shall not be used in or around the property.
23. Tenants shall use the property for legal purposes only and other use, such as but not limited to, illegal drug use, abuse of any person, harboring fugitives, etc.; shall cause termination of this agreement with no refund of rents or deposits.
24. The property has fire extinguisher located in the kitchen under the sink. It is the duty of the tenants to inform management immediately should the fire extinguisher become less than fully charged. Tenants agree to use the fire extinguisher only for true emergencies.
25. The property has smoke alarms installed and they are believed to function properly at the time of rental. Tenants will notify management without delay if a fire alarm “chirps” or has a low battery condition.
26. Tenants shall see to their own security while in the property by locking doors, windows, vehicles, etc. when it’s prudent to do so.
27. Satellite TV service is provided and service level has been chosen by the Landlord. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, or personal preferences with regard to TV service.
28. Tenants agree that doors and windows shall be closed when the heater is in operation.
29. Use of the fireplace during your stay requires tenants to burn only dry, seasoned wood. No wood can be cut from trees on the property. Firewood can be purchased through Grant Summit Cabin Rentals or other sources.
30. A $30 charge will be collected on all returned checks.
Please fill out and sign two (2) copies of this Agreement and mail both copies to Landlord. One executed original will be mailed back to you.
Grant Summit Cabins
Kenny Hill or Cindy Hill
247 County Road 310
Bryant , AL 35958
I (We) agree to abide by the above conditions and hereby swear that the information provided above is true:
Driver License Number: ______________________________ D/O/B: __ __/__ __/__ __ __ __
Credit Card: Master Card Visa Discover Other:______________________
Name On Credit Card: _____________________________________
Credit Card #____ ____ ____ ____--____ ____ ____ ____--____ ____ ____ ____--____ ____ ____ ____
Expiration Date __ __/__ __ Security Code: ___ ___ ___